Flame broiler nutrition is a hot topic for those keen on delving into the nutritious value of their favorite bowls and dishes from this well-loved establishment. How do their meals stack up in terms of health? Whether you’re a regular at Flame Broiler or a newbie eager to try their offerings, it’s essential to know what you’re consuming. Read on to get a comprehensive insight into the nutrition and caloric content of some of their most popular meals.
The Flame Broiler Bowl Breakdown
The iconic Flame Broiler bowls have long been a favorite among many, thanks to their delicious flavors and hearty portions. But what lies beneath the taste?
- Flame Broiler Nutrition Facts Chicken Bowl With Brown Rice: This balanced dish is a fantastic blend of protein from the chicken and the complex carbs from brown rice. It’s not just a tasteful delight but also nutritionally packed.
- For those who prefer to skip the rice, the Flame Broiler Nutrition No Rice options offer all the delightful flavors without the additional carb content. This makes it a great choice for low-carb dieters or those watching their calorie intake.
- Flame Broiler, the works bowl, combines everything Flame Broiler offers packed into one bowl. From chicken to beef and a blend of vegetables, it’s a feast for the palate and the eyes.
- For those looking for a lighter meal, the Flame Broiler mini bowl ensures you get a taste without overindulging. It’s perfect for a light lunch or a snack.
Flame Broiler takes pride in ensuring that every dish they serve is not just tasteful but also aligns with the health expectations of their patrons.
- Flame broiler chicken bowl calories: A standard serving of the chicken bowl with brown rice boasts a balanced caloric distribution, ensuring you get energy without overloading.
- Please note that the serving sizes at Flame Broiler might vary so the nutritional values can differ slightly based on the exact portion size.
- It’s essential to remember that daily values may be higher or higher or lower depending on your individual needs, especially if you’re adhering to a specific 2,000-calorie diet or another caloric goal.
|Amount per Standard Serving
Wrapping up, Flame Broiler stands out as a haven for those seeking flavorful meals that don’t compromise nutrition. Their transparent approach to sharing nutrition facts and the diverse menu catering to various dietary preferences make them a go-to choice for many. As you relish your next chicken veggie bowl or experiment with the no-rice option, rest assured, you’re making a decision that’s both delightful to the palate and beneficial for the body. So the next time you find yourself at a Flame Broiler, you can order with confidence, knowing that you’re treating yourself to a meal that’s as good for you as it tastes.
Read also: Taco Bell Power Bowl nutrition facts
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the healthiest menu options at Flame Broiler?
Flame Broiler offers a variety of healthy options, such as bowls with brown rice, lean protein, and fresh vegetables. You can customize your order by choosing the "Magic Sauce" on the side or requesting less sauce to reduce sodium and calorie intake.
Are there vegetarian or vegan options available at Flame Broiler?
Yes, Flame Broiler offers a Vegetable Bowl that is both vegetarian and vegan. It is served with either white or brown rice and fresh, steamed vegetables.
Does Flame Broiler offer gluten-free options?
Yes, Flame Broiler does offer gluten-free options. You can choose a bowl with white or brown rice, vegetables, and protein like chicken or beef without sauce. Be sure to inform the staff of your dietary restrictions, so they can take extra precautions to avoid cross-contamination.
Is the “Magic Sauce” healthy?
The "Magic Sauce" at Flame Broiler is flavorful and adds a unique taste to their dishes. However, it is relatively high in sodium. If you're watching your sodium intake, consider asking for the sauce on the side or requesting less sauce on your meal.
How can I customize my order to make it healthier?
There are several ways to customize your order at Flame Broiler to make it healthier. You can choose brown rice instead of white rice for added fiber, opt for lean protein options like chicken, and include plenty of fresh vegetables. Additionally, you can ask for the "Magic Sauce" on the side or request less sauce to reduce sodium and calorie content.